Gain valuable experience with a leader in the field
If you are seeking a paid internship that offers a wealth of experience in the world of personal finance and business, consider theOneMain Internship currently available at our local branch. Joining us as anIntern - Sales Management Trainee, you will receive training and guidance as you learn about the financial services industry. It's a great opportunity for college students who want to develop leadership, sales and communication skills in a friendly, fast-paced and highly supportive environment.
In this internship, you will learn every facet of direct consumer lending, including business development and sales, credit underwriting and client servicing. And through your understanding of our personal loan products, you will establish and build customer relationships as you assist consumers in making educated decisions that help them achieve their financial goals.
The rewards your commitment deserves
• This is a paid internship and we offer bonus incentives.
• We provide complete training and support
• Upon graduation, successful interns may continue their career as a Sales Management Trainee
• Additional opportunities are available for those demonstrating leadership skills and a willingness to relocate
A growing company that offers real potential
Since 1912, OneMain Financial has been helping people realize their financial goals and dreams. With branches nationwide, we are part of the communities in which we serve. Our branches are staffed with friendly, knowledgeable lending specialists who live and work right in your neighborhood. They understand your needs and are available to meet with you one-on-one to discuss your loan options.
The right qualifications for success
Ideal candidates for a OneMain internship will have high energy and the drive to succeed, and will fit the following profile:
• Current college sophomore, junior or senior pursuing a business-related degree
• Available full-time during summer months and flexible hours during the school year
• Willing to work some evenings and weekends
• Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
• Sales and leadership ability or experience
• Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus