AutoCash is a growing group of used auto dealerships specializing in diverse inventory and a simple, stress-free car-buying experience. Our focus on excellence is marked by knowledgeable and friendly customer service and competitive pricing, differentiating AutoCash as a dealership of choice. With positions ranging from auto technicians to customer sales and management, we are excited to offer opportunities for career advancement and development. If you are looking for a customer-focused, fast-paced environment where you have the chance to grow your career in vehicle remarketing, AutoCash is the place for you!
AutoCash is seeking a Lot Attendant to join our vehicle remarketing division. The Lot Attendant is responsible for inventory, pictures, and condition reporting on all vehicle inventory for the vehicle remarketing division. This position will also be responsible for minor vehicle tasks, cleaning and detailing all vehicles in inventory, lot and vehicle presentation, as well as responding to brief customer service inquiries and interactions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inventory all vehicles on the lot
- Communicate clearly any issues found with vehicle inventory
- Take pictures of vehicles in inventory and report on their condition
- Perform minor vehicle tasks
- Maintain responsibility for presentation of the lot and vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 0-3 years of relatable experience (automotive industry preferred)
- Valid Driver's License and proof of insurance are required
- Strong communication skills required
- Minor vehicle mechanical knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with safety guidelines and best practices is required
- Ability to prioritize tasks daily
- Must work well with others and possess a positive, high-energy, 'can-do' attitude
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required. Will be outside majority of the time.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please be advised that only those candidates that we are interested in pursuing for an interview will be contacted.
AutoCash, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.