AutoCash is a growing group of used auto dealerships specializing in diverse inventory and a simple, stress-free car-buying experience. Our focus on excellence is marked by knowledgeable and friendly customer service and competitive pricing, differentiating AutoCash as a dealership of choice. With positions ranging from auto technicians to customer sales and management, we are excited to offer opportunities for career advancement and development. If you are looking for a customer-focused, fast-paced environment where you have the chance to grow your career in vehicle remarketing, AutoCash is the place for you!
AutoCash is seeking a Lot Manager to join our vehicle remarketing division. The Lot Manager will be responsible for managing the lot, helping to process deliveries of vehicles, and overseeing the successful deliveries of vehicles to the dealership while maintaining organization of the lot.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Oversee organization and inventorying of all vehicles on the storage lot
* Check in vehicles brought to the lot by scheduled transportation companies, collecting all necessary information during walk-around inspection, and making note of any mechanical issues prior to processing
* Compile and organize all vehicles' information, including any issues communicated by Lot Attendant
* Move vehicles to appropriate spots on lot to maintain flow of traffic and keep lot neat and orderly
* Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
* Ensuring deliveries of vehicles to dealership are completed efficiently and effectively
* Use a forklift as needed (Forklift training and certification will be provided)
* Load and unload the rollback/hauler truck
* Drive rollback tow truck
* Showcase wholesale inventory and establish dealer-to-dealer relations
Specific Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* 4-5 years of relatable experience (automotive industry preferred)
* Valid driver's license required
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
* Strong familiarity with safety guidelines and best practices required
* Basic vehicle mechanical knowledge
* Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks daily in an efficient, effective manner
* Must be a team-oriented leader
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required. Will be outside majority of the time.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please be advised that only those candidates that we are interested in pursuing for an interview will be contacted.
AutoCash is an Equal Opportunity Employer.