The role of the Facility Manager is to ensure the proper operation of all aspects of a facility. The Facility Manager must establish, operate, and maintain a comprehensive Facility Management program which allows an organization to manage and oversee the Operations and Maintenance of the Building, Building Systems and Equipment.
- Measure and manage client feedback, written and verbal throughout the year
- Conduct formal and informal relationship meetings with contacts
- Oversee the delivery of maintenance and repair services.
- Improve safety performance by changing level of awareness and changing behaviors
- Develop, track and implement energy conservation initiatives and document savings
- Collaborate with account Sourcing team on opportunities to define scope, coordinate supplier walk-through, and manage supplier performance at property level.
- Assist in the development and management of annual operating budgets and monthly/quarterly variance reporting on all operating budgets for each property on a timely basis.
- Perform quarterly seat audits in support of Occupancy Planning.
- Life Cycle Asset Maintenance – Ensure all critical equipment vendor PM’s are completed as per schedules
- Meet all client compliance for critical data center systems and management
- Ensure compliance by completing all related training, Action Items/Audit Responses, and ensuring that all critical PMs are completed on time
- Ensure all safety, environmental, and standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities
- Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred
- HVAC or Mechanical Engineering degree, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Facility Management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Knowledge of EXCEL and ability to analyze data
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]