- Work directly with the client and account director on setting goals, budgets and KPI’s
- Maintain status as Subject Matter Expert (SME) through continued education through research, tradeshows and industry participation
- Retain employees and grow employees into new positions within the team
- • Create Efficiency and Effectiveness when dealing with groups and individuals outside of the team
- • Develop/Refine Media Strategies, Best of Class Applied Technologies
- • Recommend new tools, technologies, and organizational strategies to better serve clients and the agency
- • Recommend client conflict resolution strategies including resources allocations and potentially financial refunds/credits
- • Drive client billings growth by collaborating with other functional groups to introduce new products including but not limited to SEO, Display, Email, CRO and Analytics.
- • Create agency growth by assisting in lead generation strategies
- • Client retention
- • Assisting in Business Development
Desired Skills and Experience
- • Experience Managing a Paid Search Team of 10+
- • Detailed knowledge of other channels including, but not limited to: Display, Email, Affiliate Marketing and SEO.
- • 3rd party ad tracking (DoubleClick)
- • Experience with Call Tracking (Call Rail, Convirza, Mongoose/DialogTech)
- • Experience with Bid Management tools (DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo)
- • Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst)
- • Search Engine Desktop Tools (AdWords Editor, adCenter Desktop Tool)
- • Management of large scale, complex paid search campaigns
- • Technical and analytical mindset and have experience working with large sets of data.
- • Google Certifications: Fundamentals, Advanced, Mobile, Display, Video and Shopping
- • Experience with tag management tools (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, TagMan)
- • Deep knowledge of feed management tools (Feedonomics, Merchant Advantage, GoDataFeed)
- • Additional Certifications: Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Google Analytics
- • Familiarity and experience with AdWords Scripts
- • Computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- • Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- • Excellent interpersonal skills, and eagerness to work as member of a team
- • Proven team leadership and management experience
- • Exceptional oral, written and presentation/communication skills
- • Experience with A/B and multivariate landing page platforms.
Education and Experience Required:
- • Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing
- • 10+ plus years of search engine marketing experience
Revana Digital offers an excellent working environment with a top-notch team, competitive salary and benefits. We have expanded our agency and have significant growth plans for 2017.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.