Jeremy Franklin Mitsubishi is looking for a motivated Automotive Parts Advisor (Parts Counter Sales / Parts Consultant) to join our Parts Department.
If you’re ready for the next step in your automotive parts career, apply today!
- Provide exceptional service to all customers and vendors.
- Process customer orders and recommend additional related repair items.
- Ensure the workplace is organized and inventory is properly coded and accounted for, so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Conducting inventory control and maintenance, and ensuring OSHA/EPA compliance
- Assist in maintaining perpetual inventories.
- Find available parts when they are not in stock within the dealership.
- Help maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of the service counter, work area and stockroom.
The Parts Advisor (Parts Counter Sales / Parts Consultant) strives to maintain a well-organized and successful parts department. This includes working with our customers to ensure their parts needs are handled and satisfaction with the customer is met. We’ve found that successful Parts Advisors should have the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in retail parts sales or dealership parts capacity.
- Intermediate computer proficiency is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check.
Join our talented automotive parts team!