Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Be part of our next training class by applying today! OptumRx consists of smart, motivated teams with great chemistry so join us and take the first steps towards your new career.
- Navigates across multiple computer systems to review and confirm prescriptions orders and information ensuring that automated fulfillment is correct
- Manually dispenses orals, liquid medications and medical supplies according to standard procedures and protocols
- Maintain dispensing units ensuring they are filled with correct products, returns products that are no longer valid due to recalls, supply issues, etc.
- May process, pack or ship pharmacy orders to include the counting and dispensing of medications, accurate labeling and packing in appropriate manner for shipment within the required timeframes
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10+ years of equivalent working experience
Must have a current Indiana Pharmacy Technician license OR canhave a Pharmacy Technician license from any state, can have a Indianatechnician trainee license, or can have a national pharmacy techniciancertification but then must be able to obtain an Indiana pharmacy technicianlicense within 90 days of hire
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete Pharmacy Operations training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- 1+ year of pharmacy/prescription experience preferred but not required
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM