Ultimate Staffing is currently looking for Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technicians in Phoenix, AZ. who thrive in a fast-paced call center environment. Please apply if you fit these requirements!!
• Determine appropriate medications
• Communicate decisions to physicians, office staff, medical management staff or pharmacists
• Research, resolve and document prior authorization outcomes in pharmacy system
• Communicate prior authorization criteria, pharmacy benefit coverage and formulary alternatives
• Escalate requests to Pharmacist when request extensive clinical review or denial
• Research, resolve and document physician or client inquiries and grievances
• Provide verbal or written results to client, prescriber, provider and/or management
• Perform other duties as required
• Licensed with state and certified nationally as pharmacy technician
• High School Diploma or GEd
• At least 6 months experience as a pharmacy technician
We are an equal opportunity employer.