Trinity Highway Products is Ahead of the Curve™ in safety and innovation as a leading manufacturer of highway guardrail, highway guardrail end treatments, temporary and permanent crash cushions, truck-mounted attenuators, and cable barrier systems.
As a member of the Production team at Trinity, you’ll perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting, assembling, and moving materials. You’ll load/unload steel products onto holding devices and hang, stack, unstack, and band products.
Members of the Production team procure and position various items such as pallets, boxes, pins, wires, chains, blocking, etc. for loading/unloading. Team members also operate the appropriate mobile equipment for moving materials, packaging, or pallets and perform general labor work as required.
1st shift: Monday - Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
What you’ll do:
- Use power tools and assemble simple sub-assemblies
- Regularly load or unload basic equipment (1 or 2 pieces) or racks
- Monitor and identify errors or defects in simple products
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 0 years of experience
- Ability to safely and efficiently perform all essential functions
- Ability to function as a team member and to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Regular and predictable attendance
Why Join Trinity?
Trinity Industries offers a comprehensive benefits program. Eligible employees are offered Trinity’s standard company benefits package, which includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and additional retirement contributions, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance. Little known fact about Trinity Industries: Once people come to work here, they tend to stay. Trinity is employee-focused and involved in our communities, which is probably why working for Trinity feels more like family than a large corporation. Add in the industry leading industrial products we build, and you can see why our employees are proud to call Trinity home. What legacy will you build?
EEO/Disabled/Veterans. If you are interested in applying for employment with Trinity and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Applicants and employees of Trinity are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.