POSITION: Production Planner/ Master Scheduler
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
This key role is responsible for the overall planning of production and is an integral part of inventory control and capacity analysis for Polamer Precision, Inc.
- Analyze the ERP system to ensure production planning data is accurate. Examples Start date triggers, cycle times & minimum inventory levels
- Aging WIP inventory management, ensures parts are not held up in disposition loops
- Review dispatch reports for accuracy, rescheduling jobs only as a result of constraints
- Manage optimal lot sizes based on statistical data
- Expedite materials and components as required to support the production floor
- Manage production levels to meet company targets
- Advocate the disputation of suspect parts to ensure MRB goals are meet
- Work closely with Sales, Operations and Purchasing to meet customer demand
- Support sales goals, inventory control and capacity forecasting
- Main point of contact for commitment dates
Requirements and Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years manufacturing planning experience, scheduling multiple machining work centers (preferably in an Aerospace high mix, low volume industry)
- Extensive MRP experience using an integrated ERP system
- Inventory Management through optimal lot sizes and Continuous Replenishment Planning (CRP)
- ERP Business System Optimization (Kaizen Based Lean Manufacturing)
- Project management, strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Lean manufacturing knowledge and practical application
- Proactive communication with both internal and external customers as issues occur
- The ability work with all levels of employees and take the lead as the planning specialist
- Drive for continuous improvement on a daily basis
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel
- Detail oriented and data driven
- APICS certification preferred
Polamer Precision, Inc. is a world-class contract aerospace manufacturing firm that produces high quality engine and airframe components. We are a team of talented, ethical and motivated individuals committed to provide our customers with superior quality products delivered on time to create an extraordinary level of satisfaction. We provide a safe and rewarding work environment that acknowledges individual achievement and promotes the skills of teamwork to truly use our full potential. Knowing the value of technology and its use, we strive to become the leader of a 21st century company.
EMAIL: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
FAX: 860-505-0546 ATTN: Office Director
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POLAMER PRECISION VISIT:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required.
Polamer Precision, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing