In order to be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability the ability to perform the essential functions. Candidate is to be self-motivated, proactive, highly organized and have the ability to work independently. Position is working with the Industrial Team. Candidate must be able to work with fast pace team with large volume of clients/tenants; multi-tasking is essential for this position.
- Telephones - Should be answered within three rings with "Good Morning or Good Afternoon, Jones Lang LaSalle. Determine the nature of the business, and direct callers to destination.
- Support - provides direct administrative support to Managers.
- Certificate of Insurance Tracking - COI's must be maintained and updated on a regular basis for both Tenants and Contractors. Each property will have their own COI tracking system, either manual or electronic and must comply with JLL Management Compliance requirements.
- General Filing - PA is responsible for ensuring all document/paper work for the property is filed no less than weekly. This includes but is not limited to lease documents, legal correspondence, executed service contracts, correspondence, monthly reports, payables. All files at the property should comply with JLL Management Audit requirements.
- E-mail - should be checked regularly throughout the course of the day to ensure prompt attention to immediate issues are directed/acted upon immediately.
- Overnight Mail - Prepares express mail packages and monitors supply levels and replenishes as necessary.
- Office Supplies - All supplies should be monitored and ordered as needed, including letterhead, envelopes, monthly reports supplies, computers, phones, or any other items requested by managers.
- Meetings - Sets up and cleans up refreshments, as appropriate for conference room meetings
- Management Audit - Ensure compliance level of management audit is maintained and prepares all files and records in preparation for the audit annually.
- Operations Audit - Assist engineering staff in preparation of annual Operations Audit.
- Budget Preparation - Assists team members with budget preparation for the property as requested by Manager.
- Accounts Payables - Property Administrator is responsible for ensuring all invoices for the property are entered into accounting system, coded, and directed to GM for approval and paid. When checks are returned, PA must verify check information matches invoice, return invoice stub and attached to check and mail out accordingly. Payables should be entered on the same day each week and the schedule is determined by Client Accounting for each property. All payables process must comply with JLL Management Audit.
- W-9's - Obtains completed W-9 forms from all vendors.
- Accounts Receivable - Print Aged Delinquency report on the designate day each month. PA is responsible for sending delinquency letters to tenants pursuant to individual client requirements. Copies of emails should be kept in the tenant's lease file. Track delinquencies not received in 10 days and report the information to the manager in order to discuss next steps.
- Manual Adjustment Forms - PA will be required to prepare manual adjustment forms for all miscellaneous Tenant Service Request. These should be processed each month and signed by the GM and faxed or scanned and email to the appropriate AR processor by the deadline date designated by CAS for the property.
- Electric Consumption Tracking- responsible for ensuring engineers take monthly readings from electric meters for tenants that have supplemental units. PA enters data on tracking spreadsheet, calculates what is owed, bills the tenants and adds charges to monthly Manual Adjustment Form.
- Customer Service - Provide superior customer service to all tenants, clients, contractors and vendors at all times.
- Tenant Handbook - review, update and revise as necessary. Coordinate distribution of updates or revisions to all new tenants upon their commencement of lease agreements.
- Tenant Notification - Prepare tenant memo's and correspondence as directed by Managers regarding JLL holidays, upcoming events, etc.
- Tenant Move-In's/Move-Out's - coordinate all arrangements, notifications and acquire proper authorizations and collect certificate of insurance as necessary. PA should ensure all items on the Tenant Move In Checklist are completed for each new tenant. This is then filed in the tenant's lease file.
- Contact Lists - maintain daily and update no less than monthly tenant, employee and contractor's contacts lists and email distribution lists to include emergency contact numbers. This should also be updated no less than monthly.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by Manager.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor degree, or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the Property Management market a definite plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to type at least 60o wpm with 90% accuracy. Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work, on occasion, flexible hours which may exceed 8 hours in a day, 5 days in a week or 40 hours in a week.
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com. JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A "best company to work for' in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.