Barnes Aerospace West Chester MRO Division (West Chester, OH) is hosting a Recruitment Open House Saturday, February 17 from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon. Come meet with our Management Team, as we will be accepting applications/resumes and conducting interviews the same day. If you are looking to join a company that can give you the opportunity to work with a team of skilled professionals, state of the art machinery, aerospace-grade materials, and cutting edge technology, this may be the ideal opportunity for you. This is a great opportunity to come with resume in hand and leave with a job offer!
RECRUITMENT OPEN HOUSE
- Date: Saturday, February 17, 2018
- Time: 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Location: 9826 Crescent Park Drive, West Chester OH 45069
Shifts: 2 – 4
- 2nd: 4:30 PM – 3:00 AM, Mon – Thu
- 3rd: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Fri – Sun
- 4th: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM, Fri - Sun
Now Hiring For:
- Machinist - 4th Shift (2 openings)
- Machinist - 2nd Shift (1 opening)
- Inspector - 2nd Shift (1 opening)
- Inspector - 3rd Shift (2 openings)
- Inspector - 4th Shift (1 opening)
- Laser - 3rd Shift (1 opening)
- EDM Machinist - 3rd Shift (1 opening)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with prior hands-on experience in the role to which you are applying.
- Able to use basic math to add, subtract, multiply or divide and may work with fractions, decimals or percentages.
- Able to follow simple instructions or directions.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing as to work requirements, work in progress or work completion.
- Aerospace experience is preferred.
- FAA repair and overhaul experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card required.
- Technical school for Machinist skilled-trade is a differentiator.
These positions are safety sensitive positions. Applicant must comply with all applicable FAA and DOT drug and alcohol testing rules.Instructions:
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com, click on careers, search for Job ID: 2573-271 and submit your resume (please note the specific position and shift for which you are applying on your resume) or bring your resume to the open house.