We are currently seeking a Regional Team Lead (RTL) to join our Corporate Solutions team in New York, NY. The RTL will direct and manage a high performing project management team of professionals that executes high-profile, dynamic, fast-paced commercial real estate design and construction projects featuring award-winning space for a financial services / technology firm. JLL Project and Development Services team provides end-to-end project management services including all accounting and auditing functions associated with the capital projects, and use of dynamic real-time project management software within an online platform.
Project Management Team is comprised of National Lead, Regional Lead, Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators, working as an integrated team with other JLL Service Providers in Facility Management, Engineering, Space Planning, and Move Management functions. This individual will deliver senior level project management supervision over assigned client projects, provide superior client service, provide superior employee management, contribute to the growth of the company, enhance own professional and personal skills.
- Partners with Client and drives alignment of key deliveries across regional team.
- Drives consistency, standardization, and process improvements in and between regions.
- Has overview of resources across region for workload fluctuations, and variable resource integration.
- Project data analysis and compliance audits.
- KPI Audit and review.
- Client satisfaction survey and action planning.
- Ensure there is a predictable process and audits for uniform delivery.
- Advise Team Lead on feedback for continuous improvements.
- Training on specific client process and best practice.
- Review and approve charters, budgets, and schedules.
- Oversees integration with Facility Management, Engineering, Space Management, Move Management, Sourcing and Finance teams.
- Introduce innovations and continuous improvement.
- Escalation point for internal and external issues.
- Benchmark reporting and collaboration with PMO analytics lead.
- Change management.
- Complex project supervision.
- Manages Regional Project Feasibility and Intake Process
- Project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation)
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
- Demonstrates highly visible commitment to creating a "one-firm firm" by utilizing cross-discipline teams to meet client needs.
- Directly responsible for attracting, retaining, developing and managing a team of people (e.g. 7 or more) who are involved with a specific set of clients, functions, business unit or projects.
- Recommends and/or takes actions regarding team talent (with involvement of Human Resources) to SVP/Managing Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management, strongly preferred
- Minimum of 5 years as a Senior Project Manager with Construction Management experience
- Previous experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring, and evaluating several project managers at various levels within the organization or team
- Experience working with landlords, developers and institutional owners
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture and space planning concepts.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients as well as external team members (architects, contractors, client's representatives, etc.).
- Ability to manage several medium and large ground-up development projects, major re-development projects and corporate interiors projects.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications and MS Project. Experience leading and running numerous projects simultaneously
- A strong working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate
- Ability to lead individuals across a national platform to deliver superior results in client service.
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
- Aptitude and enthusiasm to utilize JLL-proprietary project management software for purpose of project reporting, accounting, and closeout