Job ID: 197357
Registered Nurse - RN-CVICU / Cardiovascular Unit / St Vincent's East / Full-Time Day / 72 hours Bi-Weekly/
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN-Cardiac Rehab
City, State: Birmingham,AL
Location: St Vincent's East
Department: Cardiovascular Unit 002
Additional Job Details: Full-Time Day, 72 hours Bi-Weekly
The RN-Cardiac Rehab provides direct nursing care for cardiac rehab patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Advanced Advanced Life Support specializing in Cardiac credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Associate Professional Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required by date of hire
- None required
How To Apply
Human Resources located at St. Vincent’s East, 50 Medical Park East Drive, Suite 259, Birmingham, AL 35235 (2ndfloor) 8:00am – 2:00pm
Administration office at St. Vincent’s Blount, 150 Gilbreath Drive, Oneonta, AL 35121 9:00am-3:00pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.