A Restaurant Reservations Agent is responsible for acting as an ambassador of the hotel by providing special assistance and information about food and beverage outlets and hotel services, offering a wide selection of alternatives for guest satisfaction. Handles daily Amenity requests and inputting into system.
What will I be doing?
A Restaurant Reservations Agent is responsible for acting as an ambassador of the hotel by providing special assistance and information about food and beverage outlets and hotel services, offering a wide selection of alternatives for guest satisfaction. Handles daily Amenity requests and inputting into system. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Greets customers immediately by phone, e-mail, and in person with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, menus, reservations, etc., according to individual needs. Arranges and confirms business and dining activities for the resorts restaurants and Luaus. Promptly responds to guest special requests. Inputes daily ameniry requests through Hot SoS.
- Assists in marketing and promotion of Food & Beverage division and hotel.
- Orders and maintains supplies for department. Stocks stations as necessary, completes daily reports and reconcilations. Keeps work areas safe, neat and orderly.
- Administrative functions such as competitive analysis reports, cashiering, actively promoting outlets on hotel grounds etc.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Basic mathematical and calculator skills to prepare mathematical calculations without error, e.g., purchasing tickets for guests.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Learning and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!