Salary: $40k-$45k + Annual Bonus
- Support Sales managers and Inside Sales Associate with proper documentation and clear communication.
- Work with sales team to forecast inventory demand and determine required stock levels.
- Review, proof and process purchase orders and contact customer directly regarding shipment process and order progress.
- Enter Data (e.g. sales invoices, purchase orders) into the company's CRM system with accuracy and speed.
- Review and verify all freight logistics invoices and customs invoices and documentation.
- Manage POD (Proof of Delivery)s and align with HQ shipping documentation.
- Update shipping records, ship samples, process returns and exchanges
- Sort, count, and compile inventory stock list. Manage inventory databases, tracking, history, logistics and warehouse tasks.
- Create daily & weekly inventory and activity reports using shipping & receiving data.
- Interface with accounting and finance team on all required documentation for credit approval and month-end inventory amounts.
- Special assignments and projects on as need basis with limited supervision.
- 1 - 3 years of experiences in a related field
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Attention to details required
- SAP experience and computer skills required
- Pro-active in a fast paced environment; start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, set priorities, meet deadlines
- Confidence and ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Dependable and trustworthy
REQUIRED: 1 year SAP experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.