The Solutions Manager is responsible for:
- Partnering with Corporate Solutions Principals and Executive Directors to execute on strategic sales opportunities.
- Managing and leveraging multiple SMEs from within JLL and our partners through the bid process.
- Coordination and production of customized and creative staffing models, detailed savings glide paths, technology offerings and specific outcomes that our clients will use to evaluate selecting JLL.
- Coordinating the development of clear, articulate, and winning value propositions for presentation to our prospective clients.
- Assessing financial and / or operational risks for JLL, as well as evaluating profitability. Partnering with sales leaders, functional/technical subject matter experts under the direction of the assigned Solutions Principal or Executive Director to ensure the latest and best solutions are incorporated into the most competitive offering possible for each qualified prospective client.
- Assisting the Solutions Principal or Executive Director in key portions of the contracting process.
- Participating as part of the Solutions Team with their peers across the globe to ensure that there is an ongoing exchange of solutions best practices across the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Management / Teamwork / Leadership:
Ability to lead through influence, not direct management
Proven track record in leadership or complex roles
Demonstrated ability to partner, critical for success when working with internal Subject Matter Experts
Build successful relationships
Maintain a thorough knowledge of the competitive environment and articulate the firm’s value proposition
Managerial Courage – willing share unpopular position in the sales process when appropriate.
Accountability and ownership for the process and coordination of overall solution and components
Own these deliverables that will be key for RFP response and business planning;
- Conduct and coordinate Site Tours
- Integrated solution
- Participate in client-facing yellow pads to help diagnose client needs and customize our solution
- Coordinate solutions resources across geographies to ensure quality of proposed service offering
- Financial pricing model (internal proforma used during approval processes)
- Proposed org structure
- Scope clarification
- Corporate functional reviews
- Assumptions, risk and risk mitigation documentation
- Communicate with the transition team and account management organization to help facilitate operational handoff
Excellent capacity to listen, articulate back what was heard, and mold this into a solution
Ability to articulate and present account team, solution structure, delivery approach, maintenance strategy both internally and to client
Ability to present in front of many different types of clients and flexibility with presentation style
Able to receive constructive and critical feedback while rehearsing presentations and role playing
Ensuring our best solutions, practices, value prop and pricing is applied to every deal.
Strong grasp of real estate outsourcing in order to design the right solution based on what the client is trying to solve
Help identify additional potential sales or growth opportunities during the RFP process
Partner with pricing team in the production of proposal pricing that reflest a winning solution and strong client value proposition.
Proforma owner during RFP negotiations to validate scope and price changes on P&L
Partner with Contract Manager to ensure all details from pricing and bid make it into the final MSA.
Develop needed benchmarks and analytics to support estimating and pricing, in particular when scope is lacking.
Identifying any financial or delivery risks for JLL, including completing the internal profitability analysis for JLL .
Financial acumen to create, understand and articulate a value proposition impact.
Process & Project Management:
Strong organizational skills, detail focused, tenacious follow up skills.
Ability to prioritize competing priorities.
Strong Project / Process Management skills.
Ability to drive and attain output from multiple and diverse disciplines and team members.
Ensuring that Sales is leveraging their internal best practices and tools on every deal.
Substitute for the Sales leads as needed during the pursuit process.
Knowledge of all services to owner / occupiers that JLL offers.
Skill at managing through influence;
High energy level, thrives in a fast-paced environment; track record of exceptional performance; ability to manage many competing demands;
Relates well to all levels; establishes confidence and trust; highly thought of by peers and leaders;
Project management skills to drive output from multiple support team members.
Strong leadership and organization skills;
Ability to work in a collaborative environment and with competing priorities;
Ability to lead development of creative or unique solutions – thinking beyond what we have always done, creating a vision of what could be, driving through hurdles, leading teams to develop unique solutions.
Excellent communication (oral, written and presentation) and analytical skills
Bachelor's degree minimum.
Proven track record in leadership or complex roles 5 - 10 years of JLL or industry related experience.
Strong background in Operations (on account), or Service Line Platform.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]