About the Company: Growing company seeks experienced Staff Accountant to join the team.
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Benefits Offered: Health, Life, Dental, 401K and PTO
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises time card administrators in weekly time card processing, including personnel input, rates, and policy adherence.
- Verifies that all personnel have correct earning codes and jobs assigned to ensure accurate time and travel processing.
- Verifies the accumulation and transmission of weekly data to ensure accurate processing of bi-weekly payrolls.
- Reviews, verifies and enters all supplemental pay or pay corrections to financial system.
- Investigates and clears reconciling items on Accrued Salaries reconciliation prepared at Corporate.
- Assists with month end close responsibilities, primarily verification and recording of the Corporate extract with all supporting data.
- Prepares manual Job Cost transactions and General Ledger Account Reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Closes activity to the General Ledger weekly; reconciles all activity posted for the month.
- Completes analyses, reconciliations, research, or other financial activities as assigned.
- Completes other projects and tasks as may be required to maintain efficient workflow in Business Office.
- Exerts a positive customer service approach to employees, customers, and internal departments in performance of all responsibilities.
- Communicates all issues promptly and completely to Accounting and Finance Manager.
- Responds to inquiries from a variety of sources (e.g. employees, customers, auditors, etc.) for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to appropriate personnel.
Type of Job: Direct Hire
Pay: $50,000 to $60,000 Salary
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
We are an equal opportunity employer.