ManTech International Corporation is comprised of more than 10,000 talented employees working in 49 states and approximately 40 countries around the world in support of our nation’s national security mission. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance.
MCIS Clearance Level Needed:
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Storage/Backup Systems Administrator you will provide administrative support of the following:
•Provide the Tier 3 support and serve on the front line as technical personnel on the System Administration team.
•Provide administrative support of the Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices (NetApp and Data Domain), and NetBackup systems. Duties include installing, managing the configurations, managing the ACLs, troubleshooting, monitoring the status of all systems, etc.
•Supports the VMware Virtualization environment which utilizes the NetApp filers to host both the VMware data stores and the Oracle Flexible Architecture (OFA).
•Serves as the senior level system administrator.
- Eight (8) years experience in the IT system administration field. (Relevant education may be applied to this requirement only.)
- Experienced in writing scripts (Shell and PERL) to automate administration functions and to parse files.
- Technically proficient at installing, configuring, and maintaining NetApp filers, to include: creating vFilers, Flex Volumes, and Qtrees; configuring SNAPshots at the volume level; configuring SNAP Manager for Virtual Infrastructure (SMVI) for VMware data stores; configuring SNAP Manager for Oracle (SMO) for the OFA; SNAP Manager for SQL Server; and creating and managing NFS Mounts and CIFS Shares.
- Familiar with configuring and administering a NetApp Filer to support a VMware High Availability (HA) cluster.
- Experience working with the Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Veritas NetBackup and Windows operating systems.
- Ability to work from a Command Line Interface (CLI.)
- Certification Required: Any NetApp certification.
- Relevant Degree: Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Information Systems (max credit – four years.)
- Complete an approved Customer Service Training course.
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with poly clearance.
Keywords: NetApp, Backup, Storage, Veritas NetBackup, NAS, Data Domain, OFA, SNAP, filers
Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.