- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience with a Bachelor's degree in Transportation or Business preferred.
- Significant experience in transportation management along with a thorough, demonstrated, understanding of terminal operations.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills in addition to a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, manage, direct and lead multiple tasks at once.
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance procedures preferred.
- PC Proficiency and a complete understanding of mainframe applications.
- A willingness to work long hours and variable shifts as required.
- 3 years successful operations leadership experience.
- Knowledge of company policy, procedures and applicable collective bargaining agreements.
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance procedures.
Reddaway is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans