Trinity Meyer Utility Structures is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Control Process Operator 2 in our Gadsden, AL office! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America. ™
- Sets up and operates machines; may utilize blueprints, makes adjustments for materials used, verifies dimensional requirements and transfers materials to storage areas.
- Position specialist works with unconventional materials and requires specialized skills.
- Sets up and operates computer numerical controlled (CNC) machinery that automatically heats, mills, cuts, forms, drills, broaches or reams metal, plastic, or processed material parts.
- Makes adjustments to adhere to established specifications.
- Troubleshoots and corrects faulty programming.
- Makes general decisions as to quality, tolerances and operation sequence.
- Follows all safety rules and practices.
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.