Trinity Meyer Utility Structures is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Welder in our Gadsden, AL office! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America. ™
- In this role, you will use jigs/holding fixtures to lay out pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics or work orders and use semi-automatic welding equipment to fabricate utility structures.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications and perform minor maintenance to equipment.
- Apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics and sketches using semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Lay out and mark weld points on parts or subassemblies.
- Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools. Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Observe all standard safety practices and maintain and complete all required records.
- Follow all safety rules and practices.
- Be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.