Trinity Meyer Utility Structures is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Welder 1 in our Gadsden, AL office! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America. ™
- In this role, you will use jigs/holding fixtures to lay out pieces to be welded according to blueprints, layouts, schematics or work orders and use manual/semi-automatic/automatic welding equipment to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
- Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications and perform minor maintenance to equipment.
- Apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics and sketches using manual, automatic welding and/or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Lay out and mark weld points on parts or subassemblies.
- Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools. Inspect completed work for conformance to specifications.
- Observe all standard safety practices and maintain and complete all required records.
- Follow all safety rules and practices.
- Be involved in safety committees or initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.