Due to continued accelerated growth, Sabre Industries is seeking career minded Welders in Alvarado, TX and we want you to APPLY NOW!
Sabre Industries Offers:
We truly value our employees’ contribution to our success. That’s why we provide them with a suite of benefits designed to help them meet their professional goals and personal needs including:
- Competitive Compensation of $14-19/hour based on experience
- Health, Life, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Bonus Eligible
- Wellness Incentives
- And Much More!!
Read the requirements and responsibilities below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
- High School Diploma or a GED preferred
- Must be able to work night shift: 7pm – 5am (potential for day shift upon availability)
- Recent experience working with Quality Control in a welding/manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to work in both indoor and outdoor environments, and in all types of weather conditions such as rain, snow, heat, and cold
- Must possess strong English verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to build relationships with co-workers and other internal customers
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Must possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety and quality manuals, blue prints, and design drawings along with proficiency to use and understand measuring and testing equipment
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to input and retrieve information form PC based information systems
- Ability to use various dimensional inspection tools such as tape measures, 6" inch rules, combination squares, levels, etc
- Ability to perform work functions while standing for long periods of time
- Ability to climb and bend over in order to perform inspections
- Ability to accurately verify all parts to print using measuring devices such as a tape measure, combination squares, levels, etc.
- Must be able to meet the AWS D1.1 requirements of a visual weld inspector
In the industry for nearly 40 years, Sabre provides highly-engineered support structures for a wide variety of industries including electric transmission and distribution, wireless communications, renewable energy, oil and gas, and government and defense. An integrated provider, we also offer a variety of value-added services that are critical to the development, expansion, and maintenance of both power delivery systems and wireless communication networks.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!