Facility: SOUTH LOUISIANA ICE PROCESSING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for conducting all PREA-related investigations assigned to the facility. Responds to and processes potential crime scenes. Prepares investigative reports associated with and adheres to all standards issued by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in regards to the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts investigative reports by determining appropriate information, interviewing, researching, and other necessary duties to fully understand the nature of the event.
- Writes reports that explain findings using PREA standards.
- Recommends appropriate action if necessary.
- Acts as liaison between Contract Compliance PREA section and other departments in coordination with Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Administrator.
- Consults with Corporate PREA team and OPR to ensure investigations are thoroughly completed in accordance to established PREA policies.
- Works closely with the facility PSA Compliance Administrator and facility PREA response team.
- Participates in Sexual Abuse Incident Reviews and After Action Reviews as required by established policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.