Facility: SOUTH LOUISIANA ICE PROCESSING CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under direct supervision, performs daily office clerical tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties. Clerks may be used in various departments and perform similar duties related to the specific function being supported.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers phones, directs calls, and takes messages.
- Maintains moderately complex indexes and files
- Types correspondence, reports and other materials as required.
- May operate an adding machine, calculator, telex terminal, copy machine, or any other office machine requiring no previous training.
- In performance of other duties, communicates with a computer through a terminal for information retrieval and data entry.
- Performs other duties as assigned.