We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our growing team! Sign-on bonuses available! Walk-In Interviews available every Thursday in September : from 1pm to 5pm
- Location: CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances, 800 E Dawson
- Time: Thursdays 1pm to 5pm
- Ask for the HR Recuitment Team to be connected with a hiring manager
- Bring a copy of your resume
- Complete application online
- Looking for Full-time and PRN
- For more information please contact Kelci Smith or Jennifer Sudduth, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 903-606-5107 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 903-606-8748
The staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and other health care team members. In addition, the staff RN contributes to the management of the unit by monitoring unit activities and developing staff.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Nursing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS Certification.
- One year prior nursing experience preferred.
We have been serving the community of Tyler for over 85 years and we would like to find compassionate nurses who want to continue our legacy.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances family!