- Must be age 21 or older.
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL with Doubles/Triples, Tanker and HazMat endorsements with TSA clearance.
- Must have at least 1 year of tractor-trailer and doubles driving experience.
- Must have a current Motor Vehicle Report that represents a history of safe and competent driving.
- Must be able to work the maximum hours allowed under D.O.T. Hours of Service Regulations on various shifts/days of the week, while maintaining outstanding attendance.
- Must pass an employment record, criminal background check, drug screen, physical performance test, driving test on company equipment, and a TSA Security Threat Assessment.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers effectively.
- Must accurately and efficiently perform mathematical calculations necessary to do the work.
- Must meet all requirements of Sections 391 and 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans