*To be considered for the automotive dealership inbound call center customer care representative position, applicants MUST complete the pre-hire assessment that appears after the application is complete.
Automotive Dealership Inbound Call Center Customer Care Representative opportunity in the automotive industry! Add value directly to a major automotive supplier!!!
Career Fields: Automotive support, Inbound calls, inbound call center, Customer Service Representative, Call Center, Contact Center.
Inbound Call Center Customer Care Representative Position Summary
The Percepta Inbound Dealership Support Program is a contact center for North America automotive dealers on Marketing and Customer Incentive Programs.
The Inbound Customer Care Representative must have has the ability to listen to customer inquiries and provide an accurate and timely response to the customer.
Call Center Inbound Customer Care Representative Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer/customer with prompt, courteous and accurate information including
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- Document customer contacts
- Initiate outbound contacts as appropriate.
- Provide on-line support for applications.
- Utilize available resources to respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Help identify process improvements and best practices for the team.
- Identify and report all concerns regarding the programs to appropriate parties.
- Meet or exceed performance expectations including but not limited to: productivity, accessibility, and quality assurance.
- Adhere to and support all Percepta and automotive client initiatives.
- Adhere to and support Percepta Call Center Policies and Procedures.
- As applicable, answer e-mail inquiries within required time frames in a professional manner with accurate and timely information.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Complete additional tasks / projects as needed.
- Complete training courses as directed by Operations and/or Training.
- Maintain professional working relationships.
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree or 2 years of college preferred.