Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
Rotech is seeking dedicated a Patient Service Technician-Local Delivery Driver who wants to be part of a company who makes a difference in patient’s lives. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and caring individual who will perform deliveries, provide services and ensure patients understand instructions for and are comfortable with the use of medical
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers, sets up and maintains equipment at the delivery address
- Educates the patient and/or caregiver on the safe use and maintenance of the delivered items
- Completes all necessary delivery forms and paperwork including invoices, work orders, manifests and logs
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Delivers equipment and oxygen as required in accordance with industry standards and applicable federal, state and local governmental regulations
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record in the state in which you reside
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 3 years delivery experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Requires lifting and transporting of patient equipment
- Requires ability to lift, transport and move cylinders
- Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens
- Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Make the right move, Contact us today! This application process will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.