Our client, a major restaurant brand known for its premium steakhouses and providing an amazing dining experience is looking for an amazing Communications professional that exhibits teamwork, integrity, and excellence to be part of their growing Dallas, TX team!
So, what will you be doing in the role?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage the weekly communication process and partner with key contributors to create content and communication to the Operations Leadership Team.
- Liaison between different teams to coordinate and assist with implementation and follow up on operational initiatives, communications, or process changes.
- Manage all communications between the restaurants to ensure aligned updates and prevent scheduling overlaps. Oversee trackers and coordinate bi-weekly check-in meetings.
- Proof company documents
- Manage and maintain various spreadsheets and reports to ensure compliance.
- Lead and coordinate various tasks for corporate and field meetings.
- Provide administrative support to Organizational Services, L&D and Domestic locations.
- Create training.
- Advise and lead improvements to communication channels.
- Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization.
- Ensure that all financial administrative duties are met.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Decisive Judgement
- Adapting to Change
- Planning & Organizing
- Delivering Results
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Interpersonal Communication
- Functional Acumen
- Bachelor's degree in Communication is preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years instructional design or internal communication experience preferred.
- Language skills desirable (Spanish, Portuguese).
- Negligible travel required.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Adobe software
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.