You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow's breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
For more information:
- Visit the Molex website at www.molex.com
- Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
- Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
- Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
- Read our blog at www.connector.com
We are currently building our Connected Mobility Solutions Engineering Group are looking for a talented Electrical Engineer to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role, you will have the opportunity design and develop hardware and software for automotive electrical test systems used in the manufacturing of Infotainment Connected Mobility Products. Test systems are based on standards such as USCAR, Ethernet, USB, etc. Integration of custom designed circuit boards and mechanical fixtures with off-the-shelf test equipment such as digital sampling oscilloscopes, power supplies, electronic loads, USB Analyzers, TDR, VNA, and optical cameras. Analyze test data using statistical modeling tools and perform root cause analysis of rejected parts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop software to extend and refine the capabilities of existing test systems across multiple manufacturing regions. Must coordinate software development activities with various teams, including product development, manufacturing, marketing, quality, etc.
- Perform electrical testing of Infotainment Connected Mobility Products, analyze data, identify critical to quality aspects of product design and manufacturing process, perform root cause / corrective action analysis and write reports to summarize findings.
- Lead multifunctional teams to design globally deployable automated production test systems for cable assembly products.
- Maintain records for project execution, schedule, and budget.
- System design includes activities such as mechanical fixture design, PCB design, hardware integration, software development, system documentation, performance testing and characterization, etc.
- Create and execute test plans, conduct software reviews, perform system verification and validation, analyze and resolve failure modes and document results.
- Create product and test system documentation, specifications and work instructions.
- Understand, support, and contribute to Molex TQM and Quality / Environmental Management Systems by following approved policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required by management.