This role is responsible for the design, oversight and delivery of recruiting strategies needed to meet the talent demands of our business. You will interact with hiring managers and senior leaders throughout the organization providing consultative support, strategy development and solution oriented results. Skills in this role require superb relationship building capabilities, strong communication, the ability to influence without authority, sense of urgency, consultative nature, ability to set and manage realistic expectations and focus on customer service. Essential Functions:
- Develops strong relationships with business stakeholders, understanding their functions and key business goals, and proactively partners to determine current and future talent requirements.
- Provides consultative support and is a Talent Acquisition subject matter expert; strong sense of urgency to drive the process forward through consultative approach; will set and manage realistic expectations while maintaining a positive focus on relationship and customer service;
- Understands and utilizes workforce data analytics to make appropriate recommendations and develop targeted recruiting strategies. Analyzes the state of the talent market for competitiveness with respect to compensation and other factors, and makes recommendations for adjustments as needed. Provides effective talent decision support using timely and meaningful data analysis, metrics, and dashboards.
- Manages aspects of the full life-cycle recruiting process to include intake meetings, screening, interviewing and offer negotiation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of state and federal regulations impacting employment practices and internal employment policies/procedures; with responsibility to maintain compliance requirements within the Talent Acquisition process;
- Participate in projects on behalf of Talent Acquisition to include branding, communications, compliance, technology, efficiency, strategy and operational support.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years of professional experience within technical recruiting or as an HR business partner with recruiting responsibility OR 10+ years of professional experience within technical recruiting or as an HR business partner with recruiting responsibility
- Experience in building relationships, consulting with and influencing business leaders regarding candidate attraction, selection, pipeline, process concerns and workforce analytics to improve the quality of talent pools and likelihood of successful recruiting outcomes.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years’ experience recruiting for engineering professionals.
- Recruiting experience working within a manufacturing/engineering/electronics company.
- Comprehensive behavioral-based interviewing and candidate assessment skills.
- Experience utilizing workforce analytics tools and analysis thereof using data to create and present metrics and dashboards.
- Focused experience on creating and executing diversity recruiting strategies.
- Demonstrated networking and relationship building skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple and/or competing priorities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Professional and charismatic presence; ability to make a positive first impression in all forms of communicative engagements
- Excellent skills in influence, negotiation, collaboration, and handling difficult conversations required.
- Experience as a change agent; comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled with behavior-based interviewing
- Adept with using a variety of recruiting technologies to attract talent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a team environment.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. Learn more...
Visit us: www.molex.com
Our Blog: www.connector.com
Molex History: www.history.molex.com