Ultimate Staffing is looking for a HIGH VOLUME Recruiter to support the recruiting and onboarding activities to ensure the success of each project.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
• Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Assists with various projects in the HR Department.
• Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent and demonstrable MS Office skills - Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Experience using online recruitment sites.
• Specific experience utilizing candidate databases from LinkedIn and other recruiting tools.
• 3-5 years' experience in a professional HIGH VOLUME recruitment role, including public and private searches.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.