Are you looking to take your career from good to great? As an employee of PenFed, every day is an opportunity to thrive, and be part of a team working to ensure our organization is providing world class service to our members, employees, and our communities. We exist to help our members realize their full potential, educate and encourage their dreams, and make every effort to follow our mission and help our members “do better.” Joining PenFed is more than being an employee; it’s about being a part of the PenFed family.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty (PenFed Realty), a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union (PenFed), is hiring a Closer - PenFed Realty in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to act as a liason between all parties involved during the contract-to-close process.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow up with clients, agents, lenders and title companies to ensure smooth closing
- Predict and resolve issues prior to client feeling effects
- Complete daily tasks as assigned in CRM to ensure all contract dates are met
- Work side by side Account Manager (cross trained to fill in for Account Manager as needed)
- Schedules times for all closings.
- Upload broker required paperwork as requested.
- Inputs contracts into CRM to initiate task plans.
- Follows up with all agents to collect missing paperwork to ensure timley closings.
- Oversees contract to close for builder contracts
- This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Associates degree in Business field preferred and/or meaningful job experience in the areas of real estate, as well as the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of the position.
- Two years related work experience required in a professional business environment, with real estate experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office based programs required.
Licenses and Certifications
- Texas real estate license required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.