Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is seeking a Human Resource Director for its US locations! Essential Functions:
- Work closely with the division and functional leaders to understand and proactively identify opportunities for the HR function to add value to the business operations.
- Develop and implement HR programs that support the overall mission and strategy
- Actively support Molex and PMC Corporate HR initiatives and participate in their development and implementation.
- Support the application of the compensation philosophy across areas of responsibility, providing guidance and coaching and identifying action items to further advance understanding
- Assist leadership in understanding and applying all aspects of the performance management process to include employee development programs
- Manage and coach direct and indirect reports, delegating workload, providing challenging and impactful goals and assignments as well as career and development opportunities as appropriate.
Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s, MBA or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related area preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience in Human Resources, including applicable laws/regulations, compensation, benefits, talent/performance management and staffing. Experience with policy development and interpretation.
- Supervisory experience.
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship This facility operates under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and therefore, any person hired must demonstrate with verifiable documentation that he/she is either: (i) a U.S. Citizen; (ii) ac active Green Card Holder; pr (iii) a "Protected Person" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324(b)(a)(3).
- Ability to identify and resolve employment problems quickly and avoid potential legal liabilities.
- High level communication skills are essential to keep managers and employees appropriately informed of, and ensure they understand, the HR matters affecting them.
- Influencing skills are critical to guide managers and employees through interpretation of the MBM culture and company policy and to accept HR guidance with minimal escalation.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary to encourage managers and employees to involve HR on a timely basis.
About Phillips-Medisize, LLC…
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device and specialty commercial markets. Learn more...
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com
Phillips-Medisize History: www.phillipsmedisize.com/about-us/history