Experience soldering is a huge plus. This role is a Monday-Friday job from 7:30am-4:00pm.
- Must have reliable transportation as facility is not on a bus route
- At least one (1) year of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must have good manual dexterity, eye/ hand coordination, good eyesight and normal color differentiation
- Must be able to sit, stand or stoop for extended periods on a regular periodic basis
- Must be able to follow and carry out specific instructions from line leader and/or manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.