TruGreen is hiring Customer Relations Specialists to work in our Plant City, FL and
We want YOU to Apply Now!
- Starting Salary of $12 per Hour with potential to earn more
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Growth Potential
- Great Work Environment
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
The Customer Relations Specialists position requires:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ year of related customer service experience and/or training required
- Financial and/or sales experience preferred
- Customer service skills, including conflict resolution and telemarketing
- Accuracy and attention to detail for checking written and/or numerical data to detect errors or omissions
- Selling skills, including up-selling and overcoming objections
- Verbal and written communication skills – Mathematical skills – Data Entry skills
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Contacts customers and verifies all sales information to ensure the integrity of every sale. Promotes payment options and benefits when on-boarding customers. Sets expectations regarding service delivery, guarantee, and calls.
- Receives sales routed from the sales department through the point of sale system and researches customers in company database to verify customer status (e.g., new, reinstated, up-sell, previous bad debt) and payment plan.
- Applies customer service training and uses prepared scripts to address and resolve customer concerns and overcome objections Makes outbound, follow-up telephone calls to welcome and on-board new customers, confirm new sales, services and pricing.
- Communicates the benefits of Prepay and EZ Pay as preferred payment options and encourages customers to adopt
- Follows standard policies, procedures and scripting when interacting and resolving customer concerns to ensure quality outcomes.
- Follows procedures and uses an approved suite of offers and discounts to retain customers as appropriate.
- Enters and maintains customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into customer database Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities or trends impacting the customer experience to management.
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any time.