Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership -
The service department!
GENEROUS SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!
GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS!!!!!
WILL PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR EXPERIENCE IN CHRYSLER!!!!!
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.