Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
We are looking to hire an agile expert in our Columbus market. We are seeking someone with the following qualifications.
? Assist in establishing and documenting client's end state strategy and vision for Agile/Scrum for our product teams
? Document current state Agile/Scrum practices
? Create a plan to action gaps
? Assist with operational JIRA work:
•New cloud instance of JIRA
•Develop permissions, groups, roles and setup properly and tie to AD for better management
•Define standardized and simplified workflows
•Define standardized use of statuses and fields
•Develop standardized dashboards for project and team management
•Make recommendations for tools that would enable the strategy/vision (x-ray; portfolio, confluence, etc.)
•Training of the team on the new workflows, etc.
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- List down the desired skills, qualification and experience.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life