- A/R responsibilities with assisting with processing and monitoring incoming payments from customer.
- Reconciliation A/R ledger, prepare payment applications, lien notices, waivers, affidavits, W-9s.
- Verification of discrepancies and resolving billing, charge backs, orders changes.
- Assist with customer creation of accounts and credits.
- Handling deposits, coding, data entry, and administrative task.
- 1-2 years of A/R required.
- Industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Temp Opportunity 2-3 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.