VISA TRANSFER OR SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
- Complete application coding assignments that meet provided technical specifications and end-user requirements
- Participate in the design process that generates application functional and technical specifications
- Document application design specifications and implementation procedures to improve application quality and reuse of code
- Assist in the creation of unit, function and performance test scripts to improve application quality and ensure fulfillment of requirement
- Plan and execute testing and implementation of major systems
Minimum education qualification
? A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-15 years of .Net development experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in application coding and in creating computer applications and/or databases
- Experience with ASP.Net, XML, SQL Server, HTML, C#, CSS, WCF
- Experience with programming; application of job software programs;troubleshooting and resolving database software problems
- Experience with software development, life-cycle and implementation methodologies
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage- Employees pay no premiums!
- Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life