This company is bringing technology to an industry that isn't known for high tech and will revolutionize the lives of millions of people in addition to working with up and coming technologies like AI, Machine Learning and cloud technology like AWS.
Here's what you bring to the table:
- You're not afraid to voice your opinion when something is wrong or there's a better way of doing things.
- You've developed software that runs natively on windows.
- You have experience with Unity or you can compile directly to a .exe file without using other programs like Electron.
- Extensive experience with .Net/C#
- Hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud environments/technologies
Please note, this opportunity is not offering sponsorship at this time and it is a full-time direct hire role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.