We are partnered with a client who pride themselves on being on the cutting edge of anti-aging products and long-lasting color technology with their original, patented, and proprietary product formulations that are no animal byproducts.
The candidate will work on challenging cloud software development projects that support the company's eCommerce, marketing, and business operations strategies. The candidate should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with comprehensive software development and SaaS principles along with SOLID principles, object-oriented design and programming skills using C#.NET, .NET/ASP.NET, MVC Core, REST-based services, and Web APIs. This role will require strong debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working within a team of engineers, designers, solution architects, and project managers to create and implement a variety of e-commerce websites and solutions.
- As part of the development team, regularly integrate your work into new and existing code bases using Azure DevOps, Git, and Visual Studio while maintaining the team's high standards for consistency, quality, and design.
- Work with backend .Net /.Net Core/ASP.NET projects involving API, Caching, SQL Database, PostgreSQL Databases, Azure Table Storage, Azure Queues, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Docker and AKS (Azure Kubernetes Services).
- Implement new features to enhance the e-commerce experience and extend automation tools relating to data which must be processed and exported from one format and/or medium into another based on documented requirements and design specifications.
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
- 3+ years of total experience in Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience with Angular (2+) or React is required.
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure or AWS data storages.
- 3+ years developing services (REST)
- Experience with OWASP secure coding practices
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio 2019+
- Knowledge of Micro Services and how they are applied in a cloud environment, especially as they relate to .NET
- Very strong in SOLID principles and object-oriented design skills with a proven track record of well-engineered design
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly
- Experience with unit testing, functional testing, and a history of successful participation in scrum teams
- Strong knowledge for web development best practices using modern technology stack.
- Demonstrated ability to design the system architecture and implementation of web technology stack for enterprise systems for e-commerce and self-service.
- Experience in LINQ
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.