***We are currently accepting applications for our next new graduate RN cohort to staff various units within our hospital system. This posting is for all New Grad's with no experience OR less than 6 months of experience for positions at CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System, Texarkana. *** Date of hire will be determined based on NCLEX results and licensure verification. At CHRISTUS St. Michael Health System, our mission is to 'extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ,' by providing quality, compassionate care to all. Established in 1916 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word as a Catholic, non-profit hospital, we offer a full scope of expansive health care services including women's health, emergency services, senior health, cancer care, heart care, surgery, imaging, rehabilitation, and much more.
We strive to provide continuous, compassionate care for our patients and their families, always looking for ways to incorporate the latest best practices and new technology into our services. This is demonstrated through our accreditation by The Joint Commission, recognition as a NICHE hospital, our affiliation with the Cleveland Clinic, and numerous awards and recognitions.
- Candidates must be graduating from an accredited professional nursing program. BSN is preferred.
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN license prior to orientation start. (Compact or Texas License required)
- CPR Certification through the American Heart Association is required.
- ACLS, NRP or other certifications may be required based on the area associate will be working.
- In some cases ability to accept shift designations post-hire.
- Demonstrate interest in professional growth and development.