$6,000.00 Sign On Bonus available. Under the general supervision of the OR Manager and /or the OR charge nurse the surgical technologist is responsible for providing direct patient care by performing the role of the scrub technologist to the surgeon. She/he may provide direct assistance to the surgeon, RNs, and anesthesia personnel by performing related duties and tasks.
- High School Graduate or GED preferred
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Documentation of graduation from a Surgical Technology school preferred
- 1 year surgical technology experience preferred
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) preferred
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support