WellPoint is the nation's leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 28 million medical members nationwide.Anthem, Inc.
is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company. At Anthem, Inc., we are working together to transform health care with trusted and caring solutions.
Bring your expertise to our innovative culture where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine.
(Union) Labor and Trust Business Change Manager
Responsible for working with management to identify and implement varied projects, programs and plans that support achievement of business unit and enterprise goals. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies potential issues, project charge, and scope.
- Leads efforts to identify best practices. Identifies impacted parties, business partners, and resources required.
- Develops and designs processes and systems that support business needs.
- Designs methods for integrating function and process.
- Conducts cost/benefit analyses.
- Builds support for business change throughout the business unit.
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 5-8 years of process or project related experience that includes experience in successfully developing and managing projects with fairly significant operating budget and knowledge of process redesign; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Knowledge Experience
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
- Taft Hartley Business (private sector labor unions, such as teamsters) strongly preferred********
- Sales and account management experience a plus
- project management and use of project management methodology
- Experience with financial reporting to dissect and understand business unit health
- Manage investment spend and budget
- Experience with managing resources without a direct report relationship
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- PMP a plus