This Fulfillment Associate role will pick and ship orders for our client's customers who are ordering specialty products from around the world.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Work within the Fulfillment Department to pick/pull orders in preparation for packaging to ship
- Package orders for shipment in a timely fashion
- Maintain orders and shipments in a neat, orderly and safe manner
- Receive deliveries, unload merchandise and stock incoming deliveries
- Prevent order errors by reviewing for accuracy and pricing discrepancies
- Communicate with appropriate teams regarding order fulfillment or shipment delays and/or errors
- Curious, efficient and quick to learn
- Comfortable with computers and can learn to use inventory and shipping software programs
- Able to read and match alpha-numeric strings with accuracy and read small print on products for verification
If you have an eye for picking out discrepancies and a knack for double-checking your work and want to work daytime hours, this is the role for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.