Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
We are seeking candidates with:
- Bachelor's or master?s degree in IT, Computer Science, MIS, or related software development programs
- Strong technical skills for problem solving, communication, working within teams and individual projects
- Sound technology concepts and fundamentals
- Flexibility, ability to learn at a fast pace, and who are motivated to learn and develop new technical solutions.
- Dedication to continual learning, self-improvement, and innovation.
- Knowledge of C++, Java, J2EE, C#, .NET framework, mobility and SQL (preferred by not required)
Sogeti USA has several entry level IT new graduate positions available for January 2021 and June 2021. As a new hire you will attend a training camp at our technology practice training academy with other new grads from around the country. National statistics continue to prove having a combination of training, program design, and working with the best and brightest Sogeti consultants is by far one of the best entry level positions in the country. Getting to work with multiple technology teams, projects, environments and industry leaders are key components for building a highly successful and diversified technology career.
All Sogeti consultants are encouraged to explore their passion and stay on top of technology. We do not hire for a specific client or a specific project. We hire individuals who are smart, well-rounded, motivated, and strive for success. We hire employees who can figure things out, make adjustments, and deliver results. Working on multiple projects, new challenges and technologies over time will drive your professional growth and development above and beyond the rest. As a Sogeti consultant, you will be positioned to make an impact on day one.
Keep in mind, with our flexible career path model, you will develop strong specialize skills while still having the exposure to learn new technologies you may never have thought about. We offer several different technology solutions for our clients including Applications &Cloud Technologies, Digital Transformation, Digital Assurance &Testing, Insights &Data, and Digital Manufacturing. We understand technology careers are challenging and always changing, so we provide a proactive versus reactive approach with our employees. Along with our higher education and training programs, we provide each new hire with an experienced Sogeti mentor. These mentoring consultants are available to meet with you, work with you, listen to you, as well as provide insights and guidance for your personal and professional development.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan - Matched 150% up to 6% = 9% (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Bonus Program that pays up to $24,000
- $12,000 in annual Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)