Pay Rate: $15.50 to $16 per hour plus 10% Shift Differential
Schedule: Monday Through Friday 3:30pm to 12:00pm
- Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components or sub-assemblies: Reads work orders, follows production
drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies. Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of assembly experience
- Pre-Employment Screening
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.